The Metro Building, 6-9 Donegall Square South, Belfast, BT1 5JA
The Metro building is located in the heart of Belfast's prime office area on the prestigious Donegall Square facing Belfast City Hall. The property comprises 69,611 sq ft of prime grade A office space incorporating basement, ground and eight upper floors, with typical efficient floor plates of 10,271 sq ft.
The building provides the following:
* Nine storey Portland stone clad with curtain walling and full height glazing to two sides
* Glazed revolving entrance doors to reception.
* 4 no. passenger/goods lifts (3 no. 10 person lifts in reception lobby and 1 no. 8 person lift to the basement)
* Feature lighting to entrance and atrium.
* Contemporary male, female and accessible toilets on ground to seventh floors.
* Shower facilities
In addition the building benefits from a dedicated basement car parking facility for 50 cars.
£22.00 per sq ft
Property Type Office
Size 10,271 to 41,084 Sq Ft (954 to 3,817 Sq M)
McConnell Chartered Surveyors
Located at: The Metro Building, 6-9 Donegall Square South, Belfast, BT1 5JA