Chartered Surveyors & Property Consultants
Advising a wide range of clients on all aspects of commercial and residential property throughout Northern Ireland.
As one of Northern Ireland’s oldest and most respected firms of property consultants, tracing its origins back to 1854 when the original firm of Ephraim Brown & son opened in Belfast’s Donegall Street, McConnell Chartered Surveyors provides a wide ranging service to its clients, covering all aspects of commercial and residential property.
The combined experience of a 30 strong team of property professionals enables us to provide expert advice on a comprehensive spectrum of property related subjects.
Who we work with
- Find & lease space?
- Manage property & portfolio?
- Design & deliver projects?
- Invest in real estate?
- Transform with technology?
- Agency Sales and Lettings Covering Belfast and extending throughout Northern Ireland.
- Acquisitions Guiding you through the process every step of the journey.
- Investment Advice With an experienced team, we can advise you on investments.
- Commercial Property Management Experience ensures a full management solution for you.
- Valuation Our chartered surveyors can provide industry leading service.
- Landlord & Tenant Lease Negotiation Experience, trust and efficiency, delivered by our Belfast team.
- Rent Reviews & Lease Renewals Working proactively, not reactively with our clients.
- Property Development Advice With years of expert experience, talk to McConnell Property.
- Rating Local contact within our Belfast office delivering a prompt service.
- Compulsory Acquisition & Compensation Dedicated team to ensure effective results.
- Ground Rent Management Acting on behalf of landlords across the city and further afield.
- Restrictive Covenant Issues Dedicated account manager, paired with experience, delivering solutions.
- Property Management Accounts Advising clients on property throughout the U.K. and Ireland.
- Marine & Rural Property Advice Sound advice from Industry professionals.
We’re here to help our people, our clients, and our community. So let us know what you’re interested in, or what you’re looking for, and we’ll get back to you shortly.
firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0) 28 90 205 900
Montgomery House, 29-31 Montgomery Street, Belfast, BT1 4NX